Self serve beer machine on the Sunshine?

RogBus101

Is it included with CHEERS!?  Carnival specifically states that "beverages offered through enomatic wine machines" is excluded, but it doesn't mention the BEER STATION, and I don't see it mentioned anyplace else as being included or excluded.

CHEERS! EXCLUDES:

• Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
  • Bottles of liquor
  • Beverages offered at gangway
  • Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs
  • Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
  • Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines
  • All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
  • Food items

Self serve beer dispenser is near the pizza place on Lido. As of this time last year they were not operating. Not sure if they’re working now. 

the last time I used one, I got a foamy, skunky, and somewhat tepid beer for basically the same price as one served at a bar. And yes you pay gratuity on the pour your own. This was years ago granted - goes without saying I have no plans to ever use one again. 

5 hours ago, mz-s said:

Self serve beer dispenser is near the pizza place on Lido. As of this time last year they were not operating. Not sure if they’re working now. 

the last time I used one, I got a foamy, skunky, and somewhat tepid beer for basically the same price as one served at a bar. And yes you pay gratuity on the pour your own. This was years ago granted - goes without saying I have no plans to ever use one again. 

The only good thing about the beer station is there are better plastic cups for me to use in the lido restaurant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

The only good thing about the beer station is there are better plastic cups for me to use in the lido restaurant.

Hey, thanks for that tip! I hadn't even noticed that there were large plastic glasses there until I read your post. I hate those tiny green and/or yellow plastic cups that are in the Lido for water, juice, iced tea, etc. The "beer" glasses are much better to use. You've just improved the remainder of my cruise for me!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

On cruise #2 for me way back in 2014, I carried on a nice Tervis cup and something similar has been in my bag every cruise since.

• Like 1