Is There a Way to Switch Bookings Once You Are In the DMW Portion of the Web Version?

Rick&Jeannie

I suspect this is simply a bug (no surprise there!) but I am hoping that maybe I'm just missing something that is staring me right in the face.  I have two cruises booked.  If I use the web version and I try to look at dining reservations for the first upcoming cruise, I get the schedule for the 2nd cruise.  If I go into DMW for the 2nd cruise, I get the proper schedule.  I'm not seeing a way to "switch" bookings at this point like in the app itself when you click on your pic to select the booking you want. (I don't think they intend for you to be able to "switch" at this point...)

When using the app, I am able to see the proper schedules for my bookings.

Is anybody else having this issue?  It's probably just my database record that's been corrupted somehow...not the first time (though it's been awhile.)

14 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I suspect this is simply a bug (no surprise there!) but I am hoping that maybe I'm just missing something that is staring me right in the face.  I have two cruises booked.  If I use the web version and I try to look at dining reservations for the first upcoming cruise, I get the schedule for the 2nd cruise.  If I go into DMW for the 2nd cruise, I get the proper schedule.  I'm not seeing a way to "switch" bookings at this point like in the app itself when you click on your pic to select the booking you want. (I don't think they intend for you to be able to "switch" at this point...)

Is anybody else having this issue?  It's probably just my database record that's been corrupted somehow...not the first time (though it's been awhile.)

Are these B2B? 

I don't think I have a fix or good answer. 

Edited by Steelers36

31 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

If you can continue to use the App and see the correct info, then I would ignore the website version for now.  Sounds like corrupt data. Seems to be common lately on the website.

Do you see the individual cruises and DMW on the downloaded App? If so, just work in there, that’s mostly what I do anymore.

18 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Nope...a couple months apart, different ships.

I had similar situation last year with two ships, five days apart and they never got mixed in the way you describe.  Access was fine both with App and web version.  Seems like a data issue or bug.  They surely shouldn't be combining - date gap and different ships.  I'd document and send it to OCEAN Team.  Include details of what happens each way you try it and the details should help them debug.

44 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You need to work on one booking at a time on the website, because these are separate bookings.

Try using name, dob, booking number on each one.

I just did that, no issues.

There’s no way to switch on the website version.  Logout of one and login to the other booking no.

Edited by PacnGoNow

4 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

You need to work on one booking at a time on the website, because these are separate bookings.

Try using name, dob, booking number on each one.

I just did that, no issues.

Ah, yes.  Only login directly with cruise details and not userid/pswd.