Live report (with a Beatles theme) from Ambassador Ambition 2 night ‘Summer Songs Seacation’ and pre-cruise stay in Liverpool

ConnieTact

We’re booked in for dinner at 7pm and this clashes with trivia. Bit disappointing as we may have enjoyed that- especially as it’s ‘easy’! 
I could ask to change sittings as the ship’s not busy but tomorrow is the Beatles and I really, really want to get good seats for that show! 😍🎸🎤🎵🥁

IMG_1978.jpeg

50 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Only 507 onboard and same amount of staff. Great welcome from captain and cruise director as I type! This really is live reporting!

I am delighted that we have free internet this time- so handy! A great surprise.

IMG_1970.jpeg

Starlink as well, that should be fast.

After such a late night I was tempted to skip breakfast but then noticed there’s no food on the ship from 9.30 until 12 noon! We’ve never experienced lack of food on a ship before so I woke up MrCT from his slumbers and said I was off to get some! He has joined me and we sat right at the aft of the ship- breakfast alfresco with a sunny sea view! 
The food quality was not as good as MSC or NCL but we enjoyed it all the same!IMG_2035.thumb.jpeg.4eac99478bfbad76baa9b510f168f0c2.jpeg

IMG_2034.jpeg

• Like 1

Went back to stateroom & washed my hair. Shower good and worked well. Towels good and hair dryer also fine and not too heavy to handle as some tend to be!

I now have my ducks in a row ready for hiding and giving away! 
I know this is a widespread practice on multi generational cruises but I think adults are just as delighted to find a duck! 😊

IMG_2040.jpeg

We had a light lunch of soup, salad & desserts. I took my plastic cup of lady grey that I made in the room, so I had my favourite tea after lunch. I just asked for a cup & saucer. 

The waiter nodded in a knowing way and said ‘Ah! Medicine!’ I laughed and agreed it did certainly make me feel better!

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2044.jpeg

IMG_2046.jpeg

IMG_2047.jpeg

Then we hid a couple of ducks! Can you spot them? Now relaxing looking out at sea for a while! Listening to the waves and  enjoying the good clear air. Started in the sun & now it’s in the shade-perhaps the captain could steer a bit in a different direction? 😅

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2055.jpeg

13 minutes ago, MerseysideCruiser said:

Thank you very much for your Ambition cruise story!
We returned from a cruise on Ambition on August 21 -- 13 night cruise.
We liked the ship and that's why we're so interested!

More photos please!
Happy holiday!

Definitely more to come! I’ll try to sneak one of the Bootleg Beatles tonight (without flash of course!)  

Cruise ducks! So lovely!
It have been around for a few years and the fun trend is only becoming more popular!
Ask guys from Consulate bar near smoking area about "crocheting Babushka" from Liverpool and her DoNuts!
 It's me!
Say Hi to them from Babushka!

Good luck!
Feel envy...oh...Ambition!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHsHMzj335J4ealL_A4N7VU-HPlVSGlsdasVikIl6C8sRItvpTDz0hyIoHJGA2IAYGFlUsxn_kMdhHS_DQxCBgdgw39C5emvVCORgW4rDIPA8NKGmTUadXtXeG-QsBnYRBxICZl-0-ep2ZcSxESsvo7IGQhZLA4FPJFFiz78ZMhbQTMLjCAYcGFf32D10l/s16000/IMG_5850.jpg

46 minutes ago, MerseysideCruiser said:

Cruise ducks! So lovely!
It have been around for a few years and the fun trend is only becoming more popular!
Ask guys from Consulate bar near smoking area about "crocheting Babushka" from Liverpool and her DoNuts!
 It's me!
Say Hi to them from Babushka!

Good luck!
Feel envy...oh...Ambition!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHsHMzj335J4ealL_A4N7VU-HPlVSGlsdasVikIl6C8sRItvpTDz0hyIoHJGA2IAYGFlUsxn_kMdhHS_DQxCBgdgw39C5emvVCORgW4rDIPA8NKGmTUadXtXeG-QsBnYRBxICZl-0-ep2ZcSxESsvo7IGQhZLA4FPJFFiz78ZMhbQTMLjCAYcGFf32D10l/s16000/IMG_5850.jpg

Oh wow! That DoNut is beautiful! Amazing work- well done! 
I’ll pop past when hiding a few more purple ducks! I notice one of mine has been found! 😍