Canary Islands; Azores; Madeira Island Cruises

donaldsc

I am looking for a cruise that does the Canary Island and maybe also the Azores.  I do realize the Canaries and the Azores are not that close to each other.  I also realize that there are lots of cruises that start in Spain and visit the Canaries for a few days as part of a longer cruise that also stops at other place.  I would like to fly to the Canaries and do a cruise that does just the Canaries.  Does such a cruise exist?

DON

British cruise companies do this : they fly passengers from the UK down to Tenerife and then do a cruise of the islands. check out Marella/Tui, P and O may have this as well. All the British companies do cruises to the Canaries out of Southampton and some other ports, especially in winter. on a two week cruise you ll get a week in the Canaries with calls at several islands.  We ve done this I think 3 times, its the easiest way to get a bit of sun during the British winter. 

The German cruise lines also  have departures in the Canaries in winter, based out of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. 

Ive also seen itineraries departing from the UK which do the Canaries and go on to the Azores, try Fred Olsen and Saga. 

• Thanks 1