No Longer Ocean Ready

Insomniacs

On 8/23/2023 at 7:21 PM, wallyj said:

This was NOT the case on August 5 when I embarked Emerald at San Pedro. 

The previous month, on July 22, I embarked at San Pedro and they had an ‘elite’ lane. I did not have my Medallion, and it took maybe 5 minutes. 

On August 5, there was only Blue lane(no medallion) or Have Medallion lane and a special assistance lane. Arrived about same time as previous cruise which was 10:30ish and there was a long line for Blue lane. Took over 40 minutes to snake to front to collect Medallion. Elite, Suite priority gone.

After receiving my medallion, no wait to board, as Elites were already boarding.

Inexcusable IMO.  What would have happened if you went into Green Lane?  Couldn't someone still fetch your Medallions?  She may have been talking through her hat... even though not wearing one... Carmen Roig, VP Sales, said guest could go in any lane and get served. 

It is not right to miss the priority boarding benefit.  Hope you are letting the CC Host know about it.

On 8/24/2023 at 8:24 PM, Upper Bob said:

Same issue here for the last 4-5 days. Went from green to blue to yellow (for one day!) and now back to blue. I know I ordered the medallions last year, but it is telling me I need to order. After several days of seeing the common error message, yesterday I finally got to where I could place the order for the medallions to be shipped. Only problem is that it wants to charge me $10 for shipping, even though we have Princess Plus package. I’m hoping that they will eventually straighten everything out (I can hear the laughs now) and I will revert to green lane with medallions already ordered and not “in progress.”

Well it took three weeks but this morning we were finally able to place the order for our medallions and we were ceremoniously anointed "green lane".  

• Like 1