Can parents join toddlers in Camp Discovery?

Albinroo

Looking into a cruise on princess with a 2 year old. We've never cruised princess but from what I understand parents used to be able to join their kids in the kids club, so that kids too young for drop off could have somewhere to play. And then during covid it seemed they changed this and I am wondering if anyone has been on recently and seen if this is possible? I know there are very limited options for very young kids on princess, so being able to do some parent-kid play time in the kids club would be crucial. We are choosing between Caribbean Princess and Emerald Princess. 

@Albinroo

check the family cruisers section,you might get more answers.

From what I have read -definitely 2 year olds can not attend the program of being dropped off, it is for 3 years olds as minimum age and potty trained.

I seem to have read yes you can take your under 3  year old child and use the facility with them, but maybe it changed?

I know this doesn’t apply to the author ,but I do not believe parents are allowed to stay with their 3 +year old children in the  camp Discovery room unless there’s space available. They don’t encourage or allow it. But if your child  is under that  age,it seems to be allowed .

i  just found this information under princess.com under the tab families .

On Princess Cruises website

Kids Cruise Activities — Ages 6 Months - 2 Years

Making Our Youngest Voyagers Feel Right at Home

Princess welcomes babies, toddlers and preschoolers to the world of cruising with services and amenities that make life easier for their families as well. These young guests are welcome in Camp Discovery when accompanied by a parent. Mini-Suites and Full Suites offer full-sized bath tubs, and wash bins for showers are available. Staterooms with balconies are perfect for naptime. You can request high chairs, booster seats and cribs. We also provide complimentary jarred baby food. And fresh, pureed foods (fruits, veggies and rice) are available in the main dining room, specialty restaurants, and Horizon Court or World Fresh Marketplace.

Edited by arizonaperson
Moore information