MSC Euribia thoughts and speciality dining?

Encapsulated

On 8/24/2023 at 7:37 PM, maehara said:

I posted the Euribia Le Grill menu a few days ago here:

Very Butcher's Cut-esque, with a few of it's own things as well.

Much appreciated - did you use diamond dinner on any of the restaurants? I'm glad they revamped Kaito's dining experience... wonder how Le Grille and L'Atelier Du Voyageur compare

11 minutes ago, Encapsulated said:

Much appreciated - did you use diamond dinner on any of the restaurants? I'm glad they revamped Kaito's dining experience... wonder how Le Grille and L'Atelier Du Voyageur compare

We were using the Dining Experience for both Le Grill & Kaito, so the limited menu - I think the Diamond offer also uses that, but not Diamond myself so don't quote me on that.   We found the included items to still be plenty to choose from and didn't feel the need to stray into the extra-charge items.

Edited by maehara

1 hour ago, Encapsulated said:

I see the dining experience, but could you pick/choose anything off the menu? Would you happen to have Le Grille's dining experience menu?

Same as that menu I’d posted. 

- if you’re eating “a la carte”, there’s no cover charge and everything is priced as listed on the menu

- if you’re using the Dining Experience, the deal includes starter / main / dessert from the menu items that don’t have a double-asterisk next to them; if you want something that does have a double-asterisk that’ll cost a surcharge of 50% of the listed price.

Which is a waaay more complex way of doing things than it needs to be, probably, but makes more sense when you’re there. Your waiter will explain the details before you order anything.