What time does the show start in the theatre?

Ladycommonsense

My final question before we embarck Spirit of Adventure on Monday as newbies ……may we please ask what time does the show in the theatre start as we want to fit it in with what time we dine. So sorry if this been covered so many times before, but as I said we are newbies in fact, we are very very keen newbies 😜

13 hours ago, Ladycommonsense said:

My final question before we embarck Spirit of Adventure on Monday as newbies ……may we please ask what time does the show in the theatre start as we want to fit it in with what time we dine. So sorry if this been covered so many times before, but as I said we are newbies in fact, we are very very keen newbies 😜

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. As it's your first Saga cruise, perhaps you would like to write a review when you return? I'm sure many on here would like to know your thoughts on Saga. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, LondonLad60 said:

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. As it's your first Saga cruise, perhaps you would like to write a review when you return? I'm sure many on here would like to know your thoughts on Saga. 

Absolutely I will👍

13 hours ago, david05 said:

9.30 pm except for formal nights when the show starts at 9.45 pm. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you very much 😊

To avoid any disappointment, I'd just add that the doors to the theatre are closed at 9.30pm (or 9.45pm for later shows) and admittance is not allowed after that. So if you arrive there at 9.31pm you won't be able to get in (I speak from experience!). 

Hope you have a really great cruise, and, like others here, I'd be very interested to hear what you think of the SofA. 

2 hours ago, Vivaldi said:

To avoid any disappointment, I'd just add that the doors to the theatre are closed at 9.30pm (or 9.45pm for later shows) and admittance is not allowed after that. So if you arrive there at 9.31pm you won't be able to get in (I speak from experience!). 

Hope you have a really great cruise, and, like others here, I'd be very interested to hear what you think of the SofA. 

What time is a good time to ensure you get seats. Thanks 

35 minutes ago, Cynthia Darch said:

35 minutes ago, Cynthia Darch said:

20 Mins before Show should be OK.

15 hours ago, LondonLad60 said:

I have only seen the theatre full on one occasion, and that was for Jools Holland's first show on SoD last August. According to friends who went to his second show the following evening, the theatre was just over half full.

It was standing room only left for the Crew Show in mid-March this year.