First Post Covid Cruise

I've just booked our first cruise since 2019 on the Marella Explorer, the Adriatic on 20th October. We're really looking forward to it and although we've cruised with Marella a number of times, we've not been on the Explorer.I'm not a great reader of reviews as they range from the truly awful to the utterly brilliant and depend very much on the eye of the beholder but I was just wondering what we can expect to have changed since our last cruise, back in 2019. Pretty much the same? Standards have slipped? Food better/worse? That kind of things. Thanks!

Things did change after covid but have settled down since then. Our last cruise we didn't find much different except that the odd crew member sometimes wore facemasks,  we wondered if they had just joined the ship.  We didn't see as much of our cabin steward as previously but everything was clean and tidy.  Food perhaps had less choice but was always well cooked and presented. Some of the bars had a longer wait for drinks in the evenings but that didn't really bother us, we were after all relaxing on holiday.   Just go with an open mind and enjoy cruising again. 

We are back on Explorer 2 in September and really looking forward to it.