How much are sodas on board

wgeddings

I asked as part of another thread but got no responses so I thought I would start it as a topic.  How much is it for a Coke (or Pepsi or whatever) on board?  A single one.  Non-Yacht club, no beverage package.   Trying to figure out if the $126 for a 7 night cruise is as outrageous as it sounds.   Not interested in alcoholic beverages, coffee or anything else other than getting a soda.  

image.png.837102de5aa7de365aad1d102c99bdeb.png

That is from the beverage menu from when I was onboard in April, which is right after they had implemented their new drink prices at the end of March. Looks to me like, as long as you are getting fewer than 6 sodas per day, you are better off just paying for them rather than getting a drink package.

Edited by JamieLogical

20 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

image.png.837102de5aa7de365aad1d102c99bdeb.png

That is from the beverage menu from when I was onboard in April, which is right after they had implemented their new drink prices at the end of March. Looks to me like, as long as you are getting fewer than 6 sodas per day, you are better off just paying for them rather than getting a drink package.

At those prices might as well buy beverage package

@wgeddings so depending on your itinerary if you are on a 7 nighter with a stop in Cozumel you literally will dock right across the street from the Mega supermarket. There you can pick up a six pack of soda and bring it back to the ship with you.  (No, they will not stop you, they only will at original embarkation.) So if you are a light soda drinker you could purchase as needed for a few days and buy some mid way at a port of call.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone!  @JamieLogical that is a perfect chart for my question.  @Morgsmom of course our Cozumel stop is the last 🥴.  I like soda so looks like I’ll want more than 6 a day (at 12 oz each) so I’ll have to pay the exorbitant price for the package or bring some caffeine tablets.   Oh well.  Thanks again for the help

• Like 1