Cocktail Menu 🍸🍹

friendlyfifer

We love a cocktail or perhaps two before dinner. I would be interested to hear from well travelled cruisers which cruise line you believe has the best cocktail menu. I know specific requests can be made of the bar staff but it’s the printed menu that I’m focusing on. Also do the cocktails kick a punch or are they more sweet, flavoured water?

Cheers 🍸🍹

Answering part 2 your question, we always get the silver beverage package and my OH would ask for a double shot of cachaça in his Caipirinha as he thought it wasn’t strong enough without but it was still within the price constraint of the SB. I am generally happy with the amount of gin in my go to cocktail, a gimlet, but I am a bit of a lightweight on the drinking front. 

Edited by JollyJacqTar
Clarity
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2023 at 9:33 AM, JollyJacqTar said:

Answering part 2 your question, we always get the silver beverage package and my OH would ask for a double shot of cachaça in his Caipirinha as he thought it wasn’t strong enough without but it was still within the price constraint of the SB. I am generally happy with the amount of gin in my go to cocktail, a gimlet, but I am a bit of a lightweight on the drinking front. 

FYI, the price cap with SS applies to a single shot of a given pour. You can order a double, triple, ... and not have to worry about the cap as long as a single meets the criteria. In the evening, to save trips to the bar, I just order a glass of bourbon on the rocks with enough room left for a splash of water to take back to my room. Usually, by the second day of the cruise, the bartender automatically asks if I want the same as before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1