Sapphire status making dinning reservations pre cruise and while onboard

andychris

I see that as a sapphire loyalty tier you can make reservations 125 days out but when I look to make reservations it shows 120. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I see that there is a concierge onboard to help assist with reservations. We have never seen this. Where do we find this service?

Priority restaurant and Entertainment seating?

thank you!

5 minutes ago, andychris said:

I see that as a sapphire loyalty tier you can make reservations 125 days out but when I look to make reservations it shows 120. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I see that there is a concierge onboard to help assist with reservations. We have never seen this. Where do we find this service?

Priority restaurant and Entertainment seating?

thank you!

Easiest way to make dining reservations is using the chat feature on the website if the app isn't letting you make them at 125 days out. 

There has been talk on this forum regarding the Cruise Next employess helping to make reservations but I personally have never used them while onboard. Much easier and quicker to just do it yourself by going to the appropriate venue once on board. 

I agree with Shof515's comment on how the website works. I am also Sapphire and have found that the website says I can't book until 120 days, but at 125 days I can click on the restaurant and it will allow me to book. Works on website and NCL app. As always, YEMV.

8 hours ago, andychris said:

This "service" is as elusive as the Abominable Snowman or the Loch Ness Monster! NCL Latitudes says it is available for Platinum and above. Well, we've been Platinum for awhile, and have never been able to access this "service" on any ship. Happy Cruising!

9 hours ago, andychris said:

I see that as a sapphire loyalty tier you can make reservations 125 days out but when I look to make reservations it shows 120. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I see that there is a concierge onboard to help assist with reservations. We have never seen this. Where do we find this service? Priority restaurant and Entertainment seating?

125 days. The message is a default message is 120, but you'll be able to book in advance of that. 

The concierge is a non-benefit. It does not exist. 

You can ask for priority seating (jumping the queue) if the restaurant allows it (e.g., The Local). We've been able to do this about 25% of the times we tried. 

No priority seating. Just you can book your shows 25 days ahead of time (versus 21 days).

Don't forget, on embarkation day, you need to go to Cruise Next if you want to go on the free behind the scenes tour, take part in the Wines Around the World wine tasting, or the Dinner with the Officers. All will sell out on embarkation day.