Another Seattle Express question

kasowell2

We will be arriving back in Seattle on the 17th of September. We are arriving on Princess at pier 91 and have a 11:47 am flight at SeaTac. We are planning on self disembarking. Is Seattle Express a good option. What is the first departure time for them? I don’t want to sit on a bus for an hour waiting for it to fill up. We have a private car reserved but it’s a lot more. Should we switch to Seattle Express? What times have other people used it and gotten to the airport?

We just used them yesterday. We got off the Royal around 8, you go straight down middle aisle to station R. We checked in, got on the van and waited about 10-15 minutes, and were on our way by 8:30. We had a 12:10 flight and had plenty of time. I definitely would recommend the service. 

1 minute ago, SSAtlantic said:

We just used them yesterday. We got off the Royal around 8, you go straight down middle aisle to station R. We checked in, got on the van and waited about 10-15 minutes, and were on our way by 8:30. We had a 12:10 flight and had plenty of time. I definitely would recommend the service. 

Did you use self disembarking?

Just now, kasowell2 said:

Did you use self disembarking?

Yes we did. The luggage appeared to be all off when we walked through the terminal but there looked like a lot of it to search through. If you are on Royal Princess, try using the forward or aft elevators, not mid ship!!!