Specialty Dining - Travel Summary

HBDave

I booked a Specialty Restaurant on our upcoming cruise. They changed my credit card and now it shows up on the Princess Phone App under Restaurant Reservations. If I print the Travel Summary from their website, under Specialty Dinning Section, it does not show up. Should it have also sent me an e-mail confirmation? Is this normal or should I be concerned? Thanks!

Specialty Dining reservations for this booking - Download the MedallionClass App to create and manage reservations.

SERVICE DATE/TIME PRICE RESERVATION CONTACT

9 hours ago, HBDave said:

I booked a Specialty Restaurant on our upcoming cruise. They changed my credit card and now it shows up on the Princess Phone App under Restaurant Reservations. If I print the Travel Summary from their website, under Specialty Dinning Section, it does not show up. Should it have also sent me an e-mail confirmation? Is this normal or should I be concerned? Thanks!

Specialty Dining reservations for this booking - Download the MedallionClass App to create and manage reservations.

SERVICE DATE/TIME PRICE RESERVATION CONTACT

I screenshot the App reservation in DMW and you also have your CC charge as a receipt.  And no, you do not get an email confirmation. SMH

However, it really should show up in the travel summary, as there is a section for Special Dining reservations.  IT has not corrected that and continues to be blank.

I wouldn’t worry about it, mine have all shown up OB, no issues.

Edited by PacnGoNow

• Host Hattie changed the title to Specialty Dining - Travel Summary
3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I screenshot the App reservation in DMW and you also have your CC charge as a receipt.  And no, you do not get an email confirmation. SMH

However, it really should show up in the travel summary, as there is a section for Special Dining reservations.  IT has not corrected that and continues to be blank.

I wouldn’t worry about it, mine have all shown up OB, no issues.

Thanks for the info.

I worked in IT for 40+ years and I'm amazed at the inconsistencies in the Princess Applications. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HBDave said:

Thanks for the info.

I worked in IT for 40+ years and I'm amazed at the inconsistencies in the Princess Applications. 🙂

Yep...same here.  IT Network Manager and I cringe every time an "update" is released...because it is painfully obvious that little to NO testing is being done.  Inevitably, an update breaks something!  Heads would have rolled if stuff like that had been released where I worked...

16 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yep...same here.  IT Network Manager and I cringe every time an "update" is released...because it is painfully obvious that little to NO testing is being done.  Inevitably, an update breaks something!  Heads would have rolled if stuff like that had been released where I worked...

LOL, I had the same thoughts, no Quality Control or accountability. I think companies with Consumer Facing Apps are so busy trying to one up the competition, that it's quantity over quality.

Edited by HBDave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1