MDR Menu Items you like to see return

1620rock

3 hours ago, conquesodor said:

I had goat cheese soufflé on Summit last month, which is almost as good. 😄

But was that in main dining?  I thought that was only in 1 of the specialty restaurants or Blu?  Also most of the menu changes I believe just happened in August.

13 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

But was that in main dining?  I thought that was only in 1 of the specialty restaurants or Blu?  Also most of the menu changes I believe just happened in August.

Yes, MDR.  Blu and Murano do their own versions.

5 hours ago, Claret and Blue said:

I will be gutted if there is no rack of lamb, no prime rib, no beef wellington and no cheesecake on my next cruise! (PS from what I'm reading I'm preparing to be gutted 😉)

ME TOO...AND NOT HAPPY !!

On 8/29/2023 at 11:34 AM, 1620rock said:

There has been a lot of discussion of the reduced menu options.  Starting a thread to post what are some favorites from the MDR menu you would like to see return. One of my favorites I order every cruise when available is the jerk chicken with black bean and pineapple rice but I don't see it on the current Equinox menu or my October Equinox cruise

i love the jerk chicken, it was one of my favorites. Tournedos of beef (not sure I spelled that correctly). And I saw someone say chocolate cake was gone...if so that as well!

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I was super bummed because on our last cruise the app showed short ribs that day, but when we went to the MDR no short rib on the menu

Oh man I’m going to be disappointed.

12 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

Are you sure it was Goat cheese?  MDR has never had Goat chees souffle it has always been Blue cheese souffle.

I can tell this is very important to you! Haha. 🙂

Luckily, I did take a snapshot of the menu that night. It was "Double Baked Blue Cheese Souffle."  Sorry for the confusion.

Proof:

menu2.thumb.jpg.f5d0d7d70fd47c531d0f63234156fa3a.jpg

Edited by conquesodor

3 minutes ago, conquesodor said:

Luckily, I did take a snapshot of the menu that night. It was "Double Baked Blue Cheese Souffle."  Sorry for the confusion.

Proof:

That is what I thought.  I have only seen the Goat cheese one on the Blu menu. The Blue cheese souffle unfortunately if you look at the current menus, is no longer offered in the MDR or Luminae.  So far I only see it still in Blu.  They just updated most menus a few weeks ago.  Very downgraded selections.

This is too funny.  About 10 years ago we were all lamenting the fact that they had short ribs and were doing lots of braised meats (Crock Pot) over the quality beef entrees they had before..   Now we are missing them.

Edited by wrk2cruise

22 hours ago, nikel said:

Rack of Lamb

Decent Prime Rib

Kids Filet Mignon

Sea Bass

Sushi in buffet

Cheesecake

Chocolate Cake

That was my diet for the whole cruise, don't know what I'll eat now !!

I remember I just found out I loved Sushi in 2009, and then being on the Equinox in 2010 with the afternoon tuna nigiri in the buffet....I was in Heaven!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, conquesodor said:

Proof:

The “Timeless” section of this menu is the giveaway that this menu does not exist anymore.