Hours of Thermal Suite

cccole

We will be on the Oosterdam in January for 21 days and have reserved the Thermal Suite.

I am having trouble finding what the hours are.  I assume that it is open all days, including port days.  Can anyone give me their knowledge or guide me to where I might find this info.  In the description it just describes the amenities.  Thank you,  Cherie

I've closed down the joint a few times in my recent sailing 😁. I also prefer to use the showers in the Eurodam/Nieuw Amsterdam locker room, which should be similar to the Oosterdam. Please let me know how your spa experience on the Oosterdam is. I have a booking on her for August 2024 and intend to use the thermal suite as well.

4 hours ago, alwaysfrantic said:

Can we use the first day? I am boarding Z on Saturday and have the package reserved.  

Yes you can. Just go to the spa front desk to get your sticker and swap for the spa entry card. However, you may get groups of people interrupt your zen as spa staff give tours of the facilities to promote it.