NCL Dawn Dubai CruiseTour

Georgia_Girl

If anyone is booked on the Dawn Dubai CruiseTour starting December 24, I'd love to touch base with you. I've called into NCL who told me that the first day (Dec 25) is a tour day (Modern & Traditional Dubai) but then the second day (Dec 26) is tour at your leisure where you can book optional excursions.

No one can seem to find these optional excursions or how to book them as they're not an option in my NCL account.

If anyone has insight specifically on this cruise or another NCL cruise tour where a day was on your own with the option to add optional excursions, I'd love assistance in figuring out how to book these. Maybe they're book once we arrive, but I just need to know or I need to book my own!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'm on the tour before yours (Doha to Dubai). Based on a previous cruisetour that I took, you'll probably book any optional excursions with the tour operator, not NCL.

As far as I know, you'll get your tour information when you do your online check-in. Info for excursions might be there, although as I recall from my tour (many years ago) we got the details for excursions from our tour guide after the tour started.

On 9/1/2023 at 1:28 PM, Georgia_Girl said:

If anyone is booked on the Dawn Dubai CruiseTour starting December 24, I'd love to touch base with you. I've called into NCL who told me that the first day (Dec 25) is a tour day (Modern & Traditional Dubai) but then the second day (Dec 26) is tour at your leisure where you can book optional excursions.

No one can seem to find these optional excursions or how to book them as they're not an option in my NCL account.

If anyone has insight specifically on this cruise or another NCL cruise tour where a day was on your own with the option to add optional excursions, I'd love assistance in figuring out how to book these. Maybe they're book once we arrive, but I just need to know or I need to book my own!

Thanks!

I was in Dubai in May (land vacation, not cruise) and there are some great tours via Viator. Easy to get to using Careem (their version of Uber). But as recommended above, try your roll call and maybe someone is putting together a group.