Attn. all cruise directors :P

quick90

Hi, my name is Braden and I am in grade 10. For my tourism class, I am researching cruise directors for 50% of this module (1 credit). For part of my research I need to interview a cruise director online or in person and ask them 20 questions. Now, I do not know any cruise directors so I am wondering if there is any cruise directors on these forums who can help me with my questions so I can get a good mark. :P Thanks so much, Braden

Braden,

Usually cruise staff members won't post here. They read these threads frequently, but rarely will one post here. I suggest you contact the cruiselines directly. I can't remember the email addresses except one:

CVeitch@ncl.com Colin Veitch is the CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line. And, he will answer your email. I recommend interviewing Colin Kerr. He was the Cruise Director on NCL's Dawn for many years. He's now a Cruise Director for another ship on NCL's orient lines. But, he can be reached.

Good luck!

Try this link for John Lawrence. He posts frequently on the Baltic cruise boards here on Cruise Critic. He is or was the cruise director on the Star Princess.

http://www.johnlawrencecd.com

I think this might be his email: john@johnlawrencecd.com

If that doesn't work, go to the Cruise Critic Ports of Call section and then to the Baltic boards and leave a message there for him. I think he reads that board regularly.

Here's a link to Richard Joseph's web page. He is a Cruise Director, presently on the Island Princess. http://www.richardjoseph.com/index.htm

Try to contact him by email, using this address.

islandprincess@princess.com Put Richard Joseph CD in the subject line. This has worked before, hopefully it will again. He also checks the Princess board here at Cruise Critic.

Archived