Arcade Prices?

srobinet63

4 hours ago, jiggs said:

they're expensive and take about 30 seconds to play most of them...people burn through tons of cash swiping the card

In that regard, make sure your kid's sign and sail card is set up so they can't use it to buy anything - or limits their spending to the limit you can live with  I have heard of kids blowing hundreds by swiping their S&S cards in the arcade. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, srobinet63 said:

I was wondering what the average price was for the arcade games. We will be on the Mardi Gras.

Hi @srobinet63🙂

Most of the games in the arcade on Mardi Gras are E-ticket Redemption Games (see below). 

I'll also put a (video walk-through tour) below of the arcade on Mardi Gras as well.

20230903-124555.jpg

⬇️Mardi Gras Arcade Video Walk-Through⬇️ 

🙂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I'd say $1-2 on average. Sometimes more or less depending on the game. Watch your Fun Times for "power hours," games will be half off.

Power hours don't exist anymore.  They got rid of them, likely as a pandemic precaution with a hidden motive of cost cutting.  There were no power hours on the Valor 11/29/21, Valor 12/23/21, Freedom 1/15/22, Radiance 8/29/22, Valor 11/28/22, and Glory 2/5/23.

Skee-Ball is $1.50 per game or $4.50 for four games.

Edited by Tiger0613

2 hours ago, Tiger0613 said:

Power hours don't exist anymore.  They got rid of them, likely as a pandemic precaution with a hidden motive of cost cutting.  There were no power hours on the Valor 11/29/21, Valor 12/23/21, Freedom 1/15/22, Radiance 8/29/22, Valor 11/28/22, and Glory 2/5/23.

Well that stinks. We haven't been able to cruise since the shutdown, so I knew I'd discover some changes, but that wasn't one I would've expected. So more than likely cost cutting, especially given that crowds aren't a concern in other areas. I've never seen the arcades too terribly busy, even during power hours. Maybe on the last night or two when kids are burning through some remaining S&S funds. OK, who am I kidding, I do that too.

On 9/3/2023 at 1:30 AM, srobinet63 said:

Thank you and I forgot I posted the same question last week. I’m sorry getting older and had a senior moment I guess .

Eh, no worries, nor need of ANY apology 🙂 Lol I embrace each and every minute of my life now! Especially when I wake up. Those ARE the best minutes ever... Hang tight and don't sweat the littles. Have a Blessed week🙂