Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines

Ciaomamma

I have used this airline for several flights within Argentina.

Before my recent trip I had to cancel some flights due to COVID. At the time I had enormous difficulty contacting them from the US either by email or phone or webpage. Based on my experience I would expect difficulty with making any changes to electronically purchased tickets.

They seem to operate codeshare with Delta from the US. Maybe that will help with the communication issues.

Edited by pavementends

We used them back in '17 to go to Buenos Aires. Found it quite nice. Price on business class was really good. After reading some not-so-good reviews (especially cramped economy seating), decided we didn't want to take a chance on that. I think it was codeshared - can't quite remember for sure though.

Thought I had more than just one picture from the inside of the plane, but only came across this one of the B-class cabin. We flew direct from JFK to EZE. Food, as I recall, was great also.  As I said, there were very mixed reviews on the economy cabin. Then again, my experience was 6 years ago already. Probably lots of changes since. What really sold us, as previously mentioned, was the relatively cheap price of business class. It was hard to resist.

IMG_6608.jpg

Edited by OnTheJourney

I used them once years ago for an internal flight.  No issues.  Flew from BA to Iguazu Falls.

Funny story, I didn't realize BA had 2 airports.  We flew into EZE from the states.  Then realized our internal flight left from AEP.  So, we got our bags and took a cab.  Never made that mistake again.

• Like 1