Shampoo and Conditioner?

Dee_Jay

I know the website pictures separate shampoo and conditioner, but I just want to double check.  Are they still providing separate bottles? Or have they switched to the cheaper, so-called "conditioning shampoo", which doesn't do either job very well?  We're in a DV room, if it makes a difference.  I'm trying to decide if I need to bring my own.

Just now, Dee_Jay said:

I know the website pictures separate shampoo and conditioner, but I just want to double check.  Are they still providing separate bottles? Or have they switched to the cheaper, so-called "conditioning shampoo", which doesn't do either job very well?  We're in a DV room, if it makes a difference.  I'm trying to decide if I need to bring my own.

On our last cruise it was 2 separate bottles, but many people don't like their product.  I always bring my own.

1 minute ago, millybess said:

On our last cruise it was 2 separate bottles, but many people don't like their product.  I always bring my own.

Thanks.  I'm not picky about type of shampoo and conditioner, as long as it's separate. That will be one less thing I need to pack.

37 minutes ago, Dee_Jay said:

They have nice size tubes of shampoo , conditioner, body wash and body lotion , two set of each on selves next to sink. They re the same since Viking Ocean started. room steward will repleanish as needed. I  like them  and even take a couple home with me. 

they also have a small bar of soap too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Azulann said:

They have nice size tubes of shampoo , conditioner, body wash and body lotion , two set of each on selves next to sink. They re the same since Viking Ocean started. room steward will repleanish as needed. I  like them  and even take a couple home with me. 

they also have a small bar of soap too. 

Perfect!  I prefer body wash and my husband prefers bar soap.  Looks like we'll both be happy!

5 minutes ago, SteelCity Cruiser said:

Also, if you have color treated hair, the Freyja shampoo is NOT sulfate free (at least according to my stylist who looked at the tube I showed her).  I bring my own sulfate-free shampoo, but the conditioner is fine (in fact, I like it better than my regular stuff).

I agree with everything you said -- especially about colour treated hair -- but the conditioner, not so much.  Great discussion. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

The Freyja brand is very nice! You get four tubes they'll replenish regularly: shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion. The bar of soap is pretty small so you may want to bring a larger one (as I do for my hubby). Enjoy!

23 minutes ago, chirk said:

The Freyja brand is very nice! You get four tubes they'll replenish regularly: shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion. The bar of soap is pretty small so you may want to bring a larger one (as I do for my hubby). Enjoy!

Our soap bar was pretty big!  We also asked for extra bars so we could keep one in the shower and one at the sink.   we only got 3 tubes (no body wash).  Didn't know they had that.