Flight not ticketed

mamaoftrois

We booked our fights through Flight Ease (last fall) for our cruise at the end of this month.  The first leg of our flight has been ticketed but it appears that the second leg was not paid for.  When I look up the information for the second leg, I get a message that they cannot find the ticket information.  Who should I contact, Flight Ease or Holland America?  We booked our cruise and flights direct through the Holland America website.  

When we've had questions/booking issues with flights thru Flight Ease (booked by us), we've had our TA chase it down......According to the Flight Ease info on the Holland America Line website, they offer this up for when you need help

Should you need assistance with your flight selections or during your air travels, you may rely on our support to ensure worry-free travel. Contact your Travel Advisor or call our support line at 1-800-628-4771.

Is your second leg with a different airline?  If so you will need the record locator number for that airline and the flight number. This happened to us last year and we called FE to get the record locator number.  You may also be able to see this information online in your account under flights for the cruise.

• Like 1