Blue Chip Offer

Guest Cruisenewbie20181

Guest Cruisenewbie20181

I keep getting these offers of a free ocean view or inside stateroom on select sailings. What is your experience with these offers. If I purchase a drink package, wifi, and pay gratuities separately will I really be saving money with the offer as opposed to purchasing an all inclusive fare?

18 minutes ago, Cruisenewbie20181 said:

I keep getting these offers of a free ocean view or inside stateroom on select sailings. What is your experience with these offers. If I purchase a drink package, wifi, and pay gratuities separately will I really be saving money with the offer as opposed to purchasing an all inclusive fare?

It really depends on the cruise but there are some killer deals for insides and oceanview cabins that when combined with AI, are still cheaper then purchasing WIFI, Drinks and paying Gratuities separately. I would do your due diligence before booking to make the best decision.

4 hours ago, Cruisenewbie20181 said:

Yes, you still will be saving money. 

So… if you get the free inside stateroom BCC room offer. Do you just add on the AI when you book or wait till they run a sale to add it on? Celebrity's AI WiFi is a joke spent more time on the last cruise at guest services than anything trying to figure out why we were having troubles. I’d be happy to forgetwifi and just add on gratuities and Classic drink Pkg.

We are elite so not sure what discounts we would have coming?

Thanks in advance..

4 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

So… if you get the free inside stateroom BCC room offer. Do you just add on the AI when you book or wait till they run a sale to add it on? Celebrity's AI WiFi is a joke spent more time on the last cruise at guest services than anything trying to figure out why we were having troubles. I’d be happy to forgetwifi and just add on gratuities and Classic drink Pkg.

We are elite so not sure what discounts we would have coming?

Thanks in advance..

You should add it on when booking. All Included changes in October when gratuities are no longer included in the AI package, so I would boon it now.