Interesting Excursion Ideas

olemissreb

Found a Magic Mangrove Paddle in Beef Island Lagoon excursion offered through Viator (more expensive) or Ground Sea Adventures.  Has anyone done this excursion?  How rigorous is it? I've never been kayaking before - is it easy to pick up? The ship is in port from 8am to 5pm and the tour would start at 8:30am - can I make that?  The only other tour offered is at 1:30pm and would finish at 4pm which cuts it a little too close to all aboard time for me.

Also found a Taste of the British Virgin Islands excursion that is 3 hours long.  Has anyone done this excursion or one like it?  Was it worth it at $140pp?

18 hours ago, olemissreb said:

The ship is in port from 8am to 5pm and the tour would start at 8:30am - can I make that? 

Hard to say since it depends on when you can disembark. Viator is a 3rd-party operator and states they will update you with confirmed meeting times. But when taking non-cruise line excursions,I prefer to book directly with independent excursion outfits rather than Viator. 

Try emailing Ground Sea Adventures for their advice…

8 hours ago, blue_water said:

Hard to say since it depends on when you can disembark. Viator is a 3rd-party operator and states they will update you with confirmed meeting times. But when taking non-cruise line excursions,I prefer to book directly with independent excursion outfits rather than Viator. 

Try emailing Ground Sea Adventures for their advice…

Thanks.  I still have plenty of time to plan and I guess there is still time for NCL to change port times.