Drink Menu and Connoisseur Wine List

minidonuts85

Hello, Fresh off of our first PG cruise. I sent copies of the drink menu to a friend and thought I’d post them here too. Also the Connoisseur wine list that I downloaded from the QR code on board. 
In the afternoon I really enjoyed an iced cappuccino with Baileys or Gran Mariner. You can also call your liquor on the drinks (e.g. grey goose martini). My fiancée got Don Julio in some of his Paloma’s and margaritas for $6 and they had pours of Blantons for $5. Included wines rotated each night; we were generally happy with what was on offer and didn’t buy wine. 
House champagne was Charles Heisdick. 

IMG_2257.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

IMG_2261.jpeg

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2256.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2227.jpeg

Edited by minidonuts85
  • Like 3

Great information! Thanks! I love the way they list out the drinks and their ingredients...reminded me of some cocktails I'd forgotten about that I used to enjoy. I'll be trying a Sidecar at some point on my upcoming cruise. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2023 at 4:13 AM, minidonuts85 said:

Hello, Fresh off of our first PG cruise. I sent copies of the drink menu to a friend and thought I’d post them here too. Also the Connoisseur wine list that I downloaded from the QR code on board. 
In the afternoon I really enjoyed an iced cappuccino with Baileys or Gran Mariner. You can also call your liquor on the drinks (e.g. grey goose martini). My fiancée got Don Julio in some of his Paloma’s and margaritas for $6 and they had pours of Blantons for $5. Included wines rotated each night; we were generally happy with what was on offer and didn’t buy wine. 
House champagne was Charles Heisdick. 

IMG_2257.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

IMG_2261.jpeg

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2256.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2227.jpeg

Can someone confirm that Grey Goose Vodka is on the included list and you don't pay extra for it.

ON our last Ponant cruise they served Smirnoff as the house vodka and were not even stocking Grey Goose which was surprising for a french vessel.

2 hours ago, Straddy said:

Can someone confirm that Grey Goose Vodka is on the included list and you don't pay extra for it.

ON our last Ponant cruise they served Smirnoff as the house vodka and were not even stocking Grey Goose which was surprising for a french vessel.

Grey goose/ soda and grey goose martinis …no charge. That is what is drink/drank  90% of the time. 

• Like 1