Excursions Decisions - Boat or Ziplines in Antigua Vs St Kitts

aururab

Will be stopping in both St. Kitts and Antigua on an upcoming Cruise in November and I need help deciding what to do where...

My kids want to go Zip Lining at least once on the cruise, and it seems our best choices are these two islands. 

We were also thinking of doing a Catamaran excurions on one of these two stops. 

Which do you think would be best for either?

We did an island tour of St Kitts on our last cruise, and it was honeslty our least favorite port...

57 minutes ago, aururab said:

Will be stopping in both St. Kitts and Antigua on an upcoming Cruise in November and I need help deciding what to do where...

My kids want to go Zip Lining at least once on the cruise, and it seems our best choices are these two islands. 

We did an island tour of St Kitts on our last cruise, and it was honeslty our least favorite port...

We did a zip line in Antigua years ago that included a hike over a small mountain, then caught a catamaran on the other side for lunch and rerun to the ship … not sure if this is still offered, but was a fantastic day.  While in St Kitts we have taken the catamaran to Nevis several times, always had a nice time.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:03 PM, aururab said:

The best of both to be considered.
For Antigua, book Adventure Antigua - https://adventureantigua.com - (Book very early as exceptionally popular and space is limited)

For St.Kitts take a day Nevis Catamaran sail, including snorkel, lunch and drinks.

Both will not disappoint.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo

37 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

The best of both to be considered.
For Antigua, book Adventure Antigua - https://adventureantigua.com - (Book very early as exceptionally popular and space is limited)

For St.Kitts take a day Nevis Catamaran sail, including snorkel, lunch and drinks.

Both will not disappoint.

Apologies……. The Adventure Antigua Tour to book is The Xtreme Circumnav

21 minutes ago, aururab said:

Thanks - but that leaves us without zip lines in either location, and the kids are really wanting to do that for at least one port! 🙂 

Sorry, unable to assist with ZL

Additional idea 

Show one’s young ones both of the above trips, then let them decide which tour to reject in favour of a ZL.  
Money is on St Kitts sail being rejected in favour of ZL.  The Antigua tour has multiple adrenaline rushes built in, being much greater than a tame ZL

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Additional

• 2 weeks later...

We have never been to Antigua so I can’t speak on that but we’ve been to St. Kitts several times. It is our favorite place to zip line. It’s the kind with the spring stop so you don’t have to brake and you never have to climb a hill or go up a lot of stairs.  And although we don’t often book excursions through the ship, we did for this.  

22 hours ago, Detroit Donna said:

We have never been to Antigua so I can’t speak on that but we’ve been to St. Kitts several times. It is our favorite place to zip line. It’s the kind with the spring stop so you don’t have to brake and you never have to climb a hill or go up a lot of stairs.  And although we don’t often book excursions through the ship, we did for this.  

Thanks! We didn't really love the beach on St. Kitts, and while we could go over to Nevis, it seems like the best spot to skip the beach do do something like this!