Miami Disembarkation Options

Jamietravelstheworld

Hi all. I have a cruise that ends in Miami in April. My flight home is out of Fort Lauderdale airport and not until 6pm. I will likely have 2 large pieces of luggage and a carryon. Does Oceania offer any tours with airport transfers? I know the big cruise lines do but nothing is listed on the Oceania site under shore excursions. I’m traveling solo and don’t want to pay for a private car and driver for the day. I also don’t want to sit in the airport all day. Any other suggestions? Thanks. 

On 9/7/2023 at 1:39 AM, Jamietravelstheworld said:

Hi all. I have a cruise that ends in Miami in April. My flight home is out of Fort Lauderdale airport and not until 6pm. I will likely have 2 large pieces of luggage and a carryon. Does Oceania offer any tours with airport transfers? I know the big cruise lines do but nothing is listed on the Oceania site under shore excursions. I’m traveling solo and don’t want to pay for a private car and driver for the day. I also don’t want to sit in the airport all day. Any other suggestions? Thanks. 

If you can get up to FLL, there is a luggage drop that you can leave your luggage at the airport. Just Google "Fort Lauderdale Airport Luggage Storage." Then you could take a cab downtown. 

• Thanks 1