First time to port in St. Thomas what to do?

CruiseMomTX

21 minutes ago, CruiseMomTX said:

This will be our first time to port in St. Thomas.  We will be on Royal's Wonder of the Seas in October, hubby, my mom (uses a cane and occasionally a walker), and myself.  Mom wants to do a ship excursion most likely but are open to other options. 

We have been to St Thomas over two dozen times and there is much to do. You can also look at the USVI website that has a very interesting tourist book you may wish to scan.

We like to walk thru all the shops which are dozens in Havensight Dock and also in the Main Street of the Town which the women may be interested. For Beach, we like Megan's Bay which is also picturesque. If able, Ferry to St John's Island.

You may want to look over the ship excursions that may give aid to seniors with limited movement. 

There is at least one company that offers tours and transportation for people with mobility challenges, and was featured in a YouTube video. 

The name of the company is It Could Be Worse VI, I think, and is online. Best to email them for info.

I posted a link to the video in a thread in this forum that has wheelchair in the title.

Your mother would probably appreciate an island tour, and a non ship tour would probably be more personal and less crowded than a ship tour.