Crystal Society?

MarkWiltonM

Tried to log into Crystal but it didn't recognize my old log-in. Created a new account but I don't see any way to input or access my Crystal Society membership. Do I need to call them? Will they have my old number and record of sailings? I want to be able to view the 2025 itineraries when they are available to members. 

I think they're going to have to release the itineraries to the public all at once, and just filter bookings by tiers instead.  Last I heard they were still working with their CRM vendor to get all the history data processed and imported, but they do have the CS contact data (or at least they had mine).  So long story short, don't worry that you don't see your history, it likely won't be needed to browse or book (unless a miracle happens quickly).

Vince

• Thanks 1

Two things.

Anyone will be able to review the itineraries when they are released so now worries there.

As to making a booking, Crystal has a record of each person including the number of cruises taken and their Crystal Society number so when you book they will know this. If  you would like to confirm this just call reservations (or if you have a TA they can do this) and confirm that the cruises you know you have sailed match up to what they show for you.

Keith 

• Thanks 1