Paint A Picture In My Mind

klfrodo

I'm arriving at DFW on BA from LHR. I'm connecting to AS to SEA. We have GE. BA and AS are One World members.

Walk me thru (paint a picture of what to expect when and how) Immigration, then collect luggage, thru Customs, where will the AS recheck luggage be, then Skytrain to Terminal E.

I've googled and searched YouTube and couldn't find what I was looking for. Doesn't mean it's not there though.

• 1 month later...

I’ve returned and sitting at DFW now waiting on my connecting flight.

The walk from the plane to Immigration was fairly short.

At Immigration (We have GE), you don’t even need your passport anymore at the Global Entry kiosk. Just walk up to the machine, facial recognition takes care of the rest. We then proceeded to an Immigration office who just waived us thru.

Next was baggage claim. After claiming your luggage, you exit between carousel 4 & 5. There was no Customs as I’ve experienced in the past. We just exited. (I’m sure there are Customs agents watching for  certain signs or personal tendencies) Stay to the left to recheck luggage to all airlines. Stay to the right to exit the airport.

Next for us, since we were reconnecting, we had to pass thru security check point. General security had a huge line after dropping off luggage, Pre-Check was a much further walk to the left after entering the main concourse. This line was long for us also. 15 minute wait.