Our booked cruise no longer showing on MSC website?

mommareds

So we're booked on the 10/9 out of Trieste on the Splendida.

Just yesterday we got another email offering us upgrade options for Oceanview, obstructed balcony and deluxe balcony.

But when I looked on MSC website to check how many are left (because I'm willing to play my odds and go to the last second lol) I couldn't find our specific cruise ANYWHERE. Under any combo of searches no matter how specific or general.

So I started just checking randomly, and some other sellers (cruise. Com etc) don't seem to have it either???

What does this mean?

Sorry, I'm new to msc... maybe there's a reasonable explanation for this? But right ATM I'm a touch nervous... 

I just checked my travel agents and your cruise is still listed. Only a suite is still available from my TA.

My TA is known as a clearing house for last minute cabins.

At this point, the ship is probably full and the upgrade (free or otherwise) process is started to shuffle anyone willing to join the daisy chain game of upgrading.

Thanks for the reassurance! Just strange, as of a week or so ago there were a bunch of open balcony cabins on multiple decks when I did a test booking. For it to completely sell out in that time didn't seem like the answer if they're still trying to upgrade me...just had me confused. 

But I appreciate your replies, and I got my email with my tickets today so I'm pretty sure we're good! 

• Like 1