Is Le Voyage part of the "all specialty restaurants are included" for an Edge Villa or not?

Trent0341

Hi,

I tried to search for this but could not find an answer.

We are booked for an Edge Villa suite on the Celebrity Beyond in July of 2024.  We have previously stayed in an EV suite but on a different ship.  Is Le Voyage included as part of "all specialty restaurants are included" or is this outside of that?  I don't mind paying as we want to go but I would like to know if I need to go ahead and book it for my family as I don't want to wait and then not be able to try it out.  Thanks in advance and sorry again if this has been covered somewhere else!

14 hours ago, Trent0341 said:

I don't mind paying as we want to go but I would like to know if I need to go ahead and book it for my family as I don't want to wait and then not be able to try it out.

I would suggest you contact the shoreside concierge to help you make a reservation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

In a EV you should be contacted by the Shoreside Concierge a week or 2 before your cruise.  They will handle making your dining reservations. 

I wasn't last time (2022 Italy, France Spain, in an EV) which is part of my concern as I've read this can fill up fast.  This is only our fourth cruise (3rd on Celebrity) so I don't have a lot of experience here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 7:15 PM, Trent0341 said:

I wasn't last time (2022 Italy, France Spain, in an EV) which is part of my concern as I've read this can fill up fast.  This is only our fourth cruise (3rd on Celebrity) so I don't have a lot of experience here.

I am wondering the answer to your question as well. I am also in  an EV on the Beyond in July 2024? which sailing are you on? I am July 13

10 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

I am wondering the answer to your question as well. I am also in  an EV on the Beyond in July 2024? which sailing are you on? I am July 13

I am also on the July 13th sailing!  I called the concierge and booked it for the night I wanted.  They didn't mention it not being included and sent me an email confirmation that it was booked (again, no mention of it not being included).  If they charge me it is what it is.  I would have booked it anyway.

15 hours ago, Trent0341 said:

I am also on the July 13th sailing!  I called the concierge and booked it for the night I wanted.  They didn't mention it not being included and sent me an email confirmation that it was booked (again, no mention of it not being included).  If they charge me it is what it is.  I would have booked it anyway.

Im in 15102. We should arrange a meet!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 9:43 PM, samplecd02 said:

Im in 15102. We should arrange a meet!

Yes!  I'll have my family with me (wife and two daughters) but would be happy to meet.  this will be our first time on Beyond (we were on the Edge last time) so I'm assuming the Villas are basically the same.

9 minutes ago, Trent0341 said:

Yes!  I'll have my family with me (wife and two daughters) but would be happy to meet.  this will be our first time on Beyond (we were on the Edge last time) so I'm assuming the Villas are basically the same.

The Retreat Sun Deck is much larger on the Beyond.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The Retreat Sun Deck is much larger on the Beyond.

Thank you... It was never very crowded on our other trips with Celebrity but the last one (2022) was coming out of Covid and I'm pretty sure the ship we only about 2/3 full.

Edited by Trent0341

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 4:14 PM, Trent0341 said:

Its just me and my hubby celebrating our 25th anniversary. Feel free to stop by or leave a note/message on board.