St Anthony NF tour guide Danny's Airbus

dayne

Dannys Airbus tour was beyond great. He is so humble and did everything we asked. He took us to a local pub withlo great food screech rum and local beer. Great photo stops. Lots of information ..answered all of our questions. Only 17 of us and I am so glad we found this guy! No cookie cutter tour here. ♡ I found him in a post for a past cruiser and decided to give it a shot. So glad we did!! Great day!! Not sure 8f I can leave his cell # on here but lmk if you want it. He was Very responsive to my messages.

Edited by dayne
  • Like 2

• dayne changed the title to St Anthony NF tour guide Danny's Airbus
6 hours ago, dayne said:

Dannys Airbus tour was beyond great.

This is so good to hear. I have been aware of the service for some time, but have never utilized it. With the demise of the Viking Express bus service several years ago, which had connected St. Anthony with Corner Brook, only Norpen Busing remains on the peninsula, and I understand that Danny's Airbus provides the connecting service between St. Anthony and the Norpen Busing stop at the airport (Norpen turns off of highway 430 at the airport, to continue on highway 432 to Roddickton and Englee). To know that Danny's is reliable as such is reassuring in this remote portion of "The Rock."

• 3 months later...

I’m on the VoV HAL Zuiderdam cruise July - August 2024 which has a stop in St Anthony’s. I’d like to know how to get contact Danny’s Airbus as well as what kind of tour they can arrange. Do you have an email address or website?  I did a search and all I found was a listing for a business phone number. If you can help I’d greatly appreciate it. 

20 hours ago, LkGcruiser said:

I’m on the VoV HAL Zuiderdam cruise July - August 2024 which has a stop in St Anthony’s. I’d like to know how to get contact Danny’s Airbus as well as what kind of tour they can arrange. Do you have an email address or website?  I did a search and all I found was a listing for a business phone number. If you can help I’d greatly appreciate it. 

If you google the title of this thread the first 3 links (after the link to this thread!) have his phone number and the fourth has his email address.  I didn't go any further than that, but I will ask if you tried that phone number?

On 1/2/2024 at 2:34 PM, LkGcruiser said:

Hi. We are on the same cruise as you and we're looking at Danny as a way to get up to the UNESCO site at L'A des Meadows. If that's a stop on your planned tour, count us as passengers 3 and 4 on the bus.

Richard D

48 minutes ago, drdagor said:

Hi. We are on the same cruise as you and we're looking at Danny as a way to get up to the UNESCO site at L'A des Meadows. If that's a stop on your planned tour, count us as passengers 3 and 4 on the bus.

Richard D

Will do. I still haven’t gotten a reply to my email from them. I see you haven’t joined our roll call. Lots of activity there with great suggestions for excursions as well as some organizing small private tours. It will be easier for me to stay in touch with you if you are on the roll call.  I’ll then share my email with you if I here back from Danny’s.