Rotterdam to Amsterdam private transportation

Peteymil

On 9/13/2023 at 6:44 PM, Peteymil said:

We would like to find a reliable company for transportation from the Rotterdam cruise port to our Amsterdam hotel. We would love to stop at a tulip field and see some windmills on the way. Any ideas. Thank you.

I tool an Uber last time I was in Rotterdam and needed to get back to Amsterdam. Was super easy and relatively cost effective. 

For something a little more put together I use an app called Blacklane extensively when traveling in Europe. It works with top local black car/livery services. More expensive than Uber but you get a Mercedes E or S Class (depending on what you choose) and can use them "as directed". All the billing is handled in the app and tax and gratuity are included so not worrying about that on the ride. Highly recommend for something more high end. Saves you from dealing directly with local services. 

2 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

I tool an Uber last time I was in Rotterdam and needed to get back to Amsterdam. Was super easy and relatively cost effective. 

For something a little more put together I use an app called Blacklane extensively when traveling in Europe. It works with top local black car/livery services. More expensive than Uber but you get a Mercedes E or S Class (depending on what you choose) and can use them "as directed". All the billing is handled in the app and tax and gratuity are included so not worrying about that on the ride. Highly recommend for something more high end. Saves you from dealing directly with local services. 

Thank you, that is great information.

I just got back last week from my British Isles cruise.  I used Welcome Pick-up for when I first arrived at the airport to my hotel, again a few days later from my hotel to the port and finally, had the same driver I used in Amsterdam pick me up in Rotterdam and take me to the airport.  I will recommend them to anyone!  They confirm with you, send you a reminder email the day before, send you a contact phone number and email PLUS a picture of your driver with his name.  Worth it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1