Which Night is Scarlet Night? (6 night W. Car.)

Hydro ergo

Hi All,

Trying to figure out which night will be scarlet night on our upcoming cruise.  I haven't done a six-night yet, so not sure...

It's the Western Caribbean Charm

Here's the itinerary:

Day 1: Depart Miami

Day 2: Sailing

Day 3: Roatan (10-7)

Day 4: Costa Maya (9-6)

Day 5: Sailing

Day 6: Bimini (8-7)

Day 7: Back at Miami

Thanks much! 🙂

Thank you everyone.  Sounds like day 4 or 5 is most likely, which is what I figured.  And yes, I know I will find out when I'm on board, but I'm trying to plan for dinner reservations.  As much as I adore sailing with Virgin, I HATE the way dinner and the reservation process works.  I was late to the party making reservations on my last cruise and missed out big time.  Trying to avoid that from happening again.  

1 hour ago, Hydro ergo said:

Thank you everyone.  Sounds like day 4 or 5 is most likely, which is what I figured.  And yes, I know I will find out when I'm on board, but I'm trying to plan for dinner reservations.  As much as I adore sailing with Virgin, I HATE the way dinner and the reservation process works.  I was late to the party making reservations on my last cruise and missed out big time.  Trying to avoid that from happening again.  

It will show in the line up on the app on the same day dinner reservations can be made. Some of the line up will change, but the day of scarlet night will not.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jon81uk said:

It will show in the line up on the app on the same day dinner reservations can be made. Some of the line up will change, but the day of scarlet night will not.

yeah, trying to minimize using the app as much as possible and just making reservations! 🤣 They really need to get this part worked out...

thank you!