What does AOV mean by "Cruise Only"?

DaveinCharlotte

New to AQV, just got a catalog from them, and found a Caribbean cruise on the World Voyager that looks interesting ("Island Hopping").  For B2 cabin, two prices are shown:  $5799 , crossed out, labeled "BEFORE all promotions are applied," and $2299, labeled "AFTER all promotions are applied."  $350 pp port charges are cited.  Then it says "PER GUEST CRUISE ONLY" and "SECOND GUEST SAILS FREE"  Since the website touts "Everything is included," what does "Cruise Only" mean?  Many cruise lines have a "cruise only" price vs an "all-inclusive" price, but this doesn't seem to fit here.  How much should two of us expect to pay for this cruise?  Can't find any further $$ info on website, just "Talk to an Expert" button.  Before I do that, thought I'd check with CC and see if anyone can straighten me out.  

Cruise only means just that, No air.  Everything else is included except for shore excursions, they provide one "cultural" excursion at various stops along the way.  The air credit for that sailing if booked by the end of Sept. is $625.00pp. and has been deducted from the fare.