Trying to check in for cruise

Indiansbaseball

Last week I did the check-in for our upcoming cruise and it was there. In fact when I clicked on check-in there was a listing of the steps on the right and I did the arrival time first and later went back and did the rest.

1 minute ago, icft said:

I just went back to that cruise and clicked on "Review Online Check-In" and the menu on the right I mentioned is still there with "Arrival Appointment" as one of the items.

I printed all the documents. the boarding pass "Arrival time" and "Boarding group" both show "TBA".

We are Diamond so it may not matter. The question was not asked during the process.

Most recently I've checked in was 6 days ago - it worked.

Maybe they've already started working on things ahead of the maintenance planned for this weekend and it messed w/the check in buttons.

Hope you get it sorted out so you get the group you want.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indiansbaseball said:

I appreciate the responses, glad I’m not the only one. John Heald just posted that they know about the problem. He will update when it’s fixed. 

I just called “website assistance” and was told an impossible, ridiculous story. I was told that all of the arrival appointments were already taken, but they will add more later today 🙄. So, two hours after appointments were available to only Diamonds and Platinums, they are “taken”?  I explained that very nicely, but she stuck to her story.  

Edited by ZoeyVictoria
  • Haha 2

The glitch has changed. Now I can select an arrival time (and the very early ones are available), but I can’t print a boarding pass because the medical condition question does not allow me to save, showing checkin as incomplete. The arrival time was my goal, so I will let the rest go for a few days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

The glitch has changed. Now I can select an arrival time (and the very early ones are available), but I can’t print a boarding pass because the medical condition question does not allow me to save, showing checkin as incomplete. The arrival time was my goal, so I will let the rest go for a few days. 

It’s all fixed now. I had to log out and back in and refresh a few times and voila..it showed everything completed and I can print my passes. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

It’s all fixed now. I had to log out and back in and refresh a few times and voila..it showed everything completed and I can print my passes. 

Yes, I had the same experience - eventually 😂. Was 9:30 - 10:00 still available for you?  I’ve never had a choice that was that early. 

I had printed luggage tags a while ago, while they were still in color instead of gray. So I am ready to go!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Glad it worked out for you before they shut down for 2 days.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Yes, I had the same experience - eventually 😂. Was 9:30 - 10:00 still available for you?  I’ve never had a choice that was that early. 

I had printed luggage tags a while ago, while they were still in color instead of gray. So I am ready to go!

Yes, it was still available. I haven’t printed anything yet. Have a great cruise !

• Like 1