September movies?

Eli_6

Anyone know what the September movies are on the Vista?  Not just Dive In, but also in the theatre on Vista? Looked on JH's page and couldn't find any info. In particular, I am really wanting to see A Haunting in Venice.

9 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

Anyone know what the September movies are on the Vista?  Not just Dive In, but also in the theatre on Vista? Looked on JH's page and couldn't find any info. In particular, I am really wanting to see A Haunting in Venice.

Quoting directly from Mr. Heald's page (it's a few days back):

I am asked what the IMAX movies will be on the Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon this coming cruise. I am not allowed to say the movies here because of IMAX copyright, I am sorry.

I can only say that before the movie I suggest a good meal at the Pig and Anchor Barbie Cue and make sure your meat isn’t too pink.

Then there is a movie about a Nun Too and remember as my Grandfather Malcolm used to say “ you can kiss a Nun once, you can kiss a Nun twice but you you mustn't get into the habit.”

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...