Flights by Celebrity - How can I monitor price drops?

CruiseMelissa

Last year we booked flights to Europe with RC's Air2Sea and got a rate we were really happy with, at a price much lower than the airline site's price.  Every once in awhile I'd go to the Air2Sea site and do a mock flight booking and when I found price drops I'd call Air2Sea and they'd reprice (the fare was refundable).

When I go to Celebrity's site, however, there isn't an option to put in a mock booking, I have to put in our cruise reservation # and our current air reservation pops up, there isn't an option to do a new search to see current fares.  Our fare doesn't match the airline site's price so looking there doesn't help.  Is my only option to call Flights by Celebrity and ask if the price has changed?  That seems like such a hassle, there has to be a less time-consuming way?

6 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

If you search for the cruise on the main search screen and instead of pressing the book button, there is a view itinerary button.   At the very bottom of that screen there is a link to get a FBC quote without a reservation number.

Absolutely, positively brilliant.  Thanks so much, I would have never though to go that route!

• Like 1