Family Cruise to Alaska

Mrs_Allie

Hello - I traveled to Alaska & Victoria BC on the Ovation of the seas with 21 people ages 2-75. I just tried research before about going to Alaska with younger children and couldn't find much. Here is my detailed review about our trip. Overall, our trip was great! We all had a blast. Ovation is a wonderful boat and the ports are beautiful.  I wouldn't be rushing to do another Alaska cruise, but I'm glad we did something different. 

https://alexandrakgarcia.wixsite.com/eat-play-vacay/post/family-trip-to-alaska-victoria-bc-on-the-ovation-ots

6 hours ago, Mrs_Allie said:

Hello - I traveled to Alaska & Victoria BC on the Ovation of the seas with 21 people ages 2-75. I just tried research before about going to Alaska with younger children and couldn't find much. Here is my detailed review about our trip. Overall, our trip was great! We all had a blast. Ovation is a wonderful boat and the ports are beautiful.  I wouldn't be rushing to do another Alaska cruise, but I'm glad we did something different. 

https://alexandrakgarcia.wixsite.com/eat-play-vacay/post/family-trip-to-alaska-victoria-bc-on-the-ovation-ots

Review will not open.  Three is a charm, it opened. 

Edited by taglovestocruise