Dining reservation questions

MarkWiltonM

I booked a last-minute cruise (leaving in a couple of weeks) on Scarlet Lady and using the app there are no reservations available at any of the reservations-required restaurants, except for a lunch I was able to book at Razzle Dazzle. Does that mean that we will not be able to eat at any of the restaurants that require reservations? 

VV holds back a large percentage of the available times until boarding day. When you board, immediately connect to the ship wifi using the app. From there, you can book reservations. OR, you can go to each restaurant and book it. Dont worry, you will get reservations. To get the times you want, move quickly to secure them immediately after you board. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35% of reservations are held back till after boarding.  You should be able to book on the app as soon as you are on the ship,  If you have any difficulty, there is a team in Razzle Dazzle to help you (or at least that's where they were on our last cruise).  Sailor Services cannot book dining reservations for you; they will direct you to the restaurant for assistance.  You can also book or change a reservation at a restaurant any time it is open, but RD is there on embarkation afternoon to provide help with all dining reservations,

If you happened to book Rockstar, just go to The Manor and they will take care of it for you.

• Thanks 2

Follow-up question: 

18 hours ago, Freelancer3 said:

When you board, immediately connect to the ship wifi using the app. From there, you can book reservations. OR, you can go to each restaurant and book it. Dont worry, you will get reservations. To get the times you want, move quickly to secure them immediately after you board. 

Follow-up question: Sounds like you have to be completely checked-in and on board to reserve dining on embarkation day, correct? In other words, when I get to the terminal and am waiting to be allowed to check in and board, I will not be able to book dining then? 

16 minutes ago, MarkWiltonM said:

Follow-up question: 

Follow-up question: Sounds like you have to be completely checked-in and on board to reserve dining on embarkation day, correct? In other words, when I get to the terminal and am waiting to be allowed to check in and board, I will not be able to book dining then? 

When VV first started sailing from Miami, there were reports of people being able to access the ship's wifi from the terminal, but that ended long ago. Now you will need to be fully on board to connect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1