Breakfast hours and options?

MarkWiltonM

I think the full Galley options is from 6.30 to 11am with the diner counter 24 hours.

Also Razzle Dazzle will be open around 7am to 1pm for breakfast/brunch and the Wake 8am to 1pm for brunch.

The Galley does limited options 11-12 and then re-opens for lunch 12-4, then there is a limited dinner service from 6pm.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, warmwinds said:

Is the Wake breakfast "fancier" than the Galley?  Do you need a reservation?

It’s more of a brunch menu and yes it is fancier. There is pork belly Benedict, steak and eggs but also banana French toast and some other dishes I can’t remember. Walk in can be possible but it’s best to make reservations to guarantee you’ll get in.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MarkWiltonM said:

Do you need reservations for these for breakfast/brunch?

it's best to make a reservation for these - they do fill up.  they recently started allowing folks to book breakfast/brunch/lunch at razzle dazzle and the wake ahead of time.  you used to have to wait until you got onboard to do that.

• Like 1

Diner and Dash is your 24 hour breakfast option in The Galley. Your basic eggs, bacon, sausages and more. 

If you're going early to The Wake or Razzle Dazzle, say 7 to 7:30 ish or when the Wake opens at 8, you will most likely be able to walk up. Prime time is usually around 9:30 - Noon for The Wake and around 8:30 - 11 for Razzle Dazzle. Both are great breakfast/brunch options in addition to the many offerings up in The Galley.  And don't forget the Sun Cafe up on Deck 16 for a poke bowl if you're closer to lunch time. It has irregular hours but makes a decent poke bowl when it's open. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chrisa2711 said:

Room service is another breakfast option... 

Room service is an excellent suggestion. And I noticed whatever coffee they bring to the rooms is better than the coffee they serve in The Galley. I have no idea what the difference is but that room service coffee is so much better. And they way they bring the food and drinks to your room is outstanding. Everything stays cold or hot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you like to start off with coffee and pastries the coffee bar is a great choice as well.  Sometimes the champagne lounge has coffee and pastries too (I think maybe on sea days?). 

diner n dash in the galley is 24/7 for eggs only (and sides like bacon, sausage, potatoes, toast). During the full breakfast hours you have lots of options from the various galley counters.  

razzle dazzle is your modern breakfast / brunch option with both basic and creative dishes served in a laid back style.  

the wake is your fancy breakfast / brunch option with full table settings, fancy china, etc.  I wish the wake had some more breakfast options - many of the dishes are more lunch style.  

all of them are good! 

• Like 2