FCC Extended?

Laszlo

Has anyone had luck getting FCC extended? I have $275 that must be used (sail by Jan 2024). Would be great if I could get it extended to July. Spoke to one person at NCL and it was a dead end. My TA is also trying to get it extended.

You can certainly call to ask, don't be surprised if they say no.  You knew the terms when it was issued and have had a year to use it.  Yes, I realize not everyone can use FCC within a year as not everyone sails twice a year (I don't either), but those were the terms.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, caribbeanboy said:

I  bought 4 FCC back in 2018 and I have to use them by september 2024. Can I use all four to pay for a cruise or can I only use 1 ?

I have a feeling you bought CruiseNEXT deposits.  There's usually a limit of one per stateroom unless there's a DoubleUP offer.  Your offers may differ from those in the US.

1 minute ago, hallux said:

I have a feeling you bought CruiseNEXT deposits.  There's usually a limit of one per stateroom unless there's a DoubleUP offer.  Your offers may differ from those in the US.

That is what I bought CruiseNext. Thought they were the same. My offer is from the USA though.

1 minute ago, caribbeanboy said:

That is what I bought CruiseNext. Thought they were the same. My offer is from the USA though.

The CND's may be, but your booking offers may not be, unless you go through a US travel agent or a US booking site.