Can You Still Get Free Admission to Atlantis Aquaventure through Comfort Suites?

DeenOnDeck

In short, yes you can! I've called and got it from the horse's mouth -- as long as you book in advance, the four complimentary Atlantis wristbands are still available without the prior restrictions!
The five steps to free Atlantis Aquaventure admission:
Excerpt:
  • Regular One Day Adult Admission to Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, pp: $190 each
  • Admission for up to FOUR adults/children to Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark when you book a room at the Comfort Suites, Paradise Island: Free
  • Cost of a room at the Comfort Suites: $200-$300 OR (using Choice Reward Points): Free

• 2 months later...

I am looking into this "hack" for March. I know we won't have enough points so looking to just book with money. The room fee is $413 which is good for the 4 of us but then there's also the 21% (!) tax + the $178 Hotel Service Fee which brings the total to $678 making it a little better than getting it through cruise line/Atlantis website but not half the price I've seen people post about. What am I missing?

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2023 at 11:15 AM, MKESail said:

I am looking into this "hack" for March. I know we won't have enough points so looking to just book with money. The room fee is $413 which is good for the 4 of us but then there's also the 21% (!) tax + the $178 Hotel Service Fee which brings the total to $678 making it a little better than getting it through cruise line/Atlantis website but not half the price I've seen people post about. What am I missing?

You can buy additional points.  This was considerably cheaper for us than the actual hotel rate.