Not able to make Cagney's Reservations On Breakaway

Cowboy296

11 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

I have never had to wait to do our platinum reservation. For our January 2023 cruise I made all 4 reservation at 120 days (Breakaway). Sure hope I don’t have any issues for booking upcoming cruise.

If you're Platinum you can book at 125 days.  Also, if you read the rest of the thread, you'll see that I indicated there was a system upgrade this weekend and others were experiencing this issue post-upgrade...

With information technology, especially at NCL one does NOT use the term never to describe connectivity experience, not for mine nor others - each "session" is unique and different.  Of course, this only dates back to the IBM System 370's era, perhaps 40 to 45+ years ago prior to the IBM PC and DOS generation that came in front of workstations and keyboard terminals, with the serial mouse.  

In other news, consider "yourself lucky" if you do not see a screen this evening that's like - we successfully made ours at 125 days.  I prefer to check on them again on a periodic basis, and wish I can do so this weekend, but with NCL's sytem down at least twice within the past 72 hours, unable to fully access MyNCL account.  I prefer not to call NCL and put them on hold while I wait for the turn for my call to get answered.  It is my understanding NCL's website has been experiencing a # of "issues" within the past 7 days as I did speak to them, got transferred to another department, and cal a different department directly - and, advised to be patient, as problem resolutions with the trouble tickets generated can take up to 2 weeks or 10 working days to be fully resolved & addressed. 

Being Sapphire, we are "entitled" to the limited services of a pre-cruise concierge help desk on dining and show reservations only, but those have not been definitive and of help lately, rather, M.I.A. 

Uh-Oh

Error code - 503   Service Unavailable

UH-OH.

LOOKS LIKE OUR SITE NEEDED
TO TAKE A SHORT VACATION.

503 - Service Unavailable.

Please check back to NCL.com momentarily or call
1.866.234.7350 to start planning the perfect vacation.

Edited by mking8288
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hallux said:

If you're Platinum you can book at 125 days.  Also, if you read the rest of the thread, you'll see that I indicated there was a system upgrade this weekend and others were experiencing this issue post-upgrade...

I need to remember it is 125 days.  We have been platinum for many many years. I should know better. 
well a system upgrade while you are making reservations is not good.