10/31, NYC-Miami, excursions and dining

olindacat

Wondering if I missed any threads on this cruise? Can anyone tell me if so? Or, if not, may I ask:

1. Anyone do this before, and do you recall what excursions you did and liked, any we should avoid?

2. Dining: I'm aware I ought to have booked all of these things sooner, and am behind. Having never been on this ship, am wondering about dining venues that people liked and/or disliked most, availability, etc.?

Thanks for helping.

7 minutes ago, olindacat said:

Wondering if I missed any threads on this cruise? Can anyone tell me if so? Or, if not, may I ask:

1. Anyone do this before, and do you recall what excursions you did and liked, any we should avoid?

2. Dining: I'm aware I ought to have booked all of these things sooner, and am behind. Having never been on this ship, am wondering about dining venues that people liked and/or disliked most, availability, etc.?

Thanks for helping.

We are on this one too and there is a Roll Call in the Roll Call section under Regent SS Mariner Roll Calls.  Better place to ask this.  Post over there and I will try to help.  Yes, have done this but on another line.  

Jim