Meraviglia 7 day Bahamas Cruise Daily Schedule

tewkewl74

Does anyone have pics of the daily schedules? of the Meraviglia for the 7 day bahamas cruise?

i'm curious about when the Broadway and Carousel shows are.  i have an unlimited dining package and a child who needs to eat at specific times for medical purposes, so i need to reserve the dining in such a way as to be able to get to the shows before the doors open to ensure we can sit near or at the front.

15 hours ago, tewkewl said:

Thank you so much. But what days are each  show.. in other words what day is Houdini playing. And what day is the show with the broadway songs playing etc. 

The Broadway song show is in the Broadway theater.  Carousel lounge alternates between the rock show and the Houdini show.  Since all the evenings shows (Broadway and carousel) are at the same times, you will have to see more than one show in a night if you want to see them all.  I cannot help you with the specific days as I did the eight day, and don't have the schedules for that anymore anyway.  I do know that the carousel lounge did not offer a show every night. There is a TV screen outside that venue that shows the whole schedule for your cruise.  We found the first two days of broadway theatre shows in the app on day one.  They seemed to add one more day each day allowing reservations.

• 4 months later...