Lactose free yoghurt

linsack

• Host Hattie changed the title to Lactose free yoghurt

From the Cunard website-

We will make every effort to meet your dietary requests for low-sodium, low-fat, low-sugar, lactose intolerance, dairy free, gluten free, wheat free and vegetarian diets. However, please be aware that our chefs are not medically trained.

Please ask your travel agent or contact Cunard customer contact centre directly on 0345 355 0300* to inform us of other special dietary requirements.  Whilst every effort is made to ensure that special dietary requests are met, this cannot be guaranteed.

My OH is lactose intolerant and last year on QE had no problem getting lactose free milk anywhere on board including the Commodore Club and Cafe Carinthia. I don't recall seeing yoghurt though I wasn't specifically looking for it. The head of our section in the dining room came over each night to discuss the following day's dinner menu with him and adapted dishes accordingly.