Dining reservation question.

FeelingCruisy

We made our 4 reservations that was given to us a few weeks ago.  There was twice when a better time came up (private table) we were able to book them (Basically select the new time, a pop up message saying we have booked 4, and that this new selection will override our previous booking, select Yes).

Recently there were 2 occasions (not on weekends) they came up again with better times but we were not able to book them.  So, we select the new time and date we wanted for an existing reservation.  Then a message reads "You've reached your limit for this time segment, would you like to replace your existing reservation with this one?"  Select YES and this message shows up "Invited Guests will be over limit for restaurant during cruise".  And can't do anything but to close reservation without booking (the new one).  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Tried it with my cell phone (android) and laptop, both showing the same progression.

Also, is there a number with Oceania I can use to call them?  I looked at their website and they're all international numbers, and the only US/Canada number available is for Air Travel.  Thanks.

2ErrorMessages.jpg

Edited by FeelingCruisy