2025 itineraries through December on O's site for all ships but Riviera (through September)

AMHuntFerry

1 hour ago, howiefrommd said:

Was wondering if anyone has and information on the following:

Marina 9/15 - 9/27, 2025 (Rome to Athens)

9/27 - 10/4 - No cruises found

10/4 - 11/29 Rome to Miami 

Any ideas what is happening 9/27 - 10/4?

Thanks in advance.  Howie

Quite possibly a charter. 

2 hours ago, EJL2023 said:

I would think price does not include the discount.  It doesn’t when it is the 10% for being a  member. And the current discount only applies if booked before end of year. 

I agree. Also all prices end at $99 or $49, as always with O prices, and if 5% was applied, the prices would be less "homogenic".

2 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

O has been using the term "promotional fare" for SimplyMore fares for all its cruises, so the term alone does do not necessarily imply it's already baked.

Haha.. they have been using the term for the last 20 years I think, long before Simply More.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, howiefrommd said:

Was wondering if anyone has and information on the following:

Marina 9/15 - 9/27, 2025 (Rome to Athens)

9/27 - 10/4 - No cruises found

10/4 - 11/29 Rome to Miami 

Any ideas what is happening 9/27 - 10/4?

Thanks in advance.  Howie

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/mediterranean-cruises/athens-to-rome-MNA250927/

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

An Oceania telephone agent told me today that the early-booking discount is already baked into the fares listed. (As we know, though, agents can be wrong!)

I think once the bookings will open we can try to book and see.

• Like 2

Just got the brochure from our TA. The prices in the brochure are 5% lower than the website prices for sailings that indicate 5% discount. So it looks like the early booking discounts are not baked in the website prices.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 9/28/2023 at 7:07 AM, jonthomas said:

Originally this was supposed to happen on Oct 4...

So now I am really confused, what's available for viewing,  what's available for booking.

Call Oceania

Jancruz1

On 9/28/2023 at 3:16 PM, jonthomas said:

I don't wish to be anywhere near Seattle, nor anywhere in Oregon.

The state has undergone a huge transformation.

We were there in 2019, Seattle and Astoria,  both were booming, thriving and safe.

This time Astoria reminded me of some impoverished eastern European cities,  except far less safe. 

Loved Alaska,  ports are bustling. Would love to go back, but won't, not out of Seattle. 

🤣🙄

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jonthomas said:

Again, nope to Seattle Washington and nope to anything in Oregon. 

Have no idea why O would have itineraries for Alaska sailing out of and into Seattle. 

Yup Seattle used to be wonderful.  Have good memories of it but no more.

Right. Got it. We'll try to muddle through without you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, ak1004 said:

Just got the brochure from our TA. The prices in the brochure are 5% lower than the website prices for sailings that indicate 5% discount. So it looks like the early booking discounts are not baked in the website prices.

For what it's worth, I just spoke with another phone agent who was confident that the 10% discount is already baked into the prices listed on the website (and will be until year's end).  We'll see!

21 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

For what it's worth, I just spoke with another phone agent who was confident that the 10% discount is already baked into the prices listed on the website (and will be until year's end).  We'll see!

Check for yourself.  The ones with discounts are shown in red:

https://brochures.oceaniacruises.com/view/392095637/32/

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1985rz1 said:

Check for yourself.  The ones with discounts are shown in red:

https://brochures.oceaniacruises.com/view/392095637/32/

Yes, the prices in the brochure already show the discounted prices for sailings that have the discount. This is why all non discounted sailings, the prices end with 49 or 99, but discounted sailings have random prices.

But the website shows prices before the discount (all end with 49 or 99).

To verify this:

Lets take the first sailing from the brochure on Apr.2. it starts at $2,999. On the Canadian website it starts at $4,049, which is the same price based on 1.35 exchange rate.

But the first discounted sailing on May 8 shows $2,849 on the brochure and $4,049 CAD on the Canadian website. 

So the price is the same for those 2 sailings on the website, but discounted by 5% in the brochure. Which tells me that the website shows prices before the discount.

Can someone verify that it's the same for the US website by comparing pries directly in USD between the website and the brochure?

image.thumb.png.c010bc0fdef17012be1dd30f4f664cb5.png

image.thumb.png.2161eeac6ea6aaf75cc9efc00fde14d1.png

2 hours ago, ak1004 said:

Can someone verify that it's the same for the US website by comparing pries directly in USD between the website and the brochure?

image.thumb.png.c010bc0fdef17012be1dd30f4f664cb5.png

image.thumb.png.2161eeac6ea6aaf75cc9efc00fde14d1.png

For two itineraries, I compared pricing between the brochure and the website.  For each itinerary, the US website alleges that a 10% discount will be provided for bookings through December 31.  For both itineraries, the brochure prices were indeed 10% less than the current prices on the US website.  Presumably, once bookings open (or, at the latest, once a booking process is underway), the brochure prices (i.e., the discounted prices), rather than the website prices, will appear.